Government Business Director
Washington D.C. Metro Area, US - Financial Services
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
• Seek opportunities for Thomson Reuters broadly within a pre-determined portfolio of government agencies.
• Develops strategic relationships with government sector constituents and key decision-makers
• Promotes Thomson Reuters at trade meetings and conferences, including maintaining value-added contact with government officials and government customer representatives
• Give strategic presentations on the company’s core business.
• Work with senior and executive-level decision-makers to determine strategic goals and plans.
• Responsible for identifying potential sales and retention opportunities and creating campaigns to engage as an individual or team.
• Advocates product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues.
• Utilizes knowledge of business and workflows to determine and position value-added solutions offering to promote business growth in Thomson Reuters.
• Actively seeks competitive information and distributes as appropriate so as to develop business development strategies.
• Responsible for identifying and tracking EOI’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s in their portfolio
No salary provided
Posted April 14, 2015 at 07:01AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1NAZ7cr