International Trade Specialist
Vietnam, VN - Import and Export, Logistics and Supply Chain, International Trade and Development
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of intelligent solutions and information for businesses and professionals. Our four business units, in addition to Reuters News are Financial & Risk, Legal, Tax & Accounting and Intellectual Property & Science.
We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, risk and compliance; legal; tax, accounting and foreign trade management; intellectual property and science; and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted international news organization.
Our Tax & Accounting business unit is known as the provider of the most complete and integrated suite of products for tax, business, accounting and foreign trade management to professionals and corporations from all regions. Our ONESOURCE GLOBAL TRADE solutions deliver operational efficiency in the most complex and varied foreign trade processes through its extensive portfolio and help our clients to become more competitive with less risk regarding its foreign trade operations. Our solutions promote management and control fully integrated to the best market ERPs.
We are looking for a highly competent professional with solid experience in International Trade to join us in our Ho Chi Minh City Office.
- Act as a key person in Vietnam who identifies local requirements and functional specifications of international trade procedures for the purpose of localizing our leading Global Trade Management system for the Vietnam market.
- Work with product management and product development teams to prioritize the feature sets and help ensure the accuracy of the finalized software product.
- Responsible for monitoring changes of procedures and the underlying legislation to keep our product up-to-date.
- Work with our sales and customer service teams to help them understand the Vietnam trade management process and the use of our product to automate the procedures.
- Interface with our implementation partners and customers to collect additional product requirements and feedback and selectively support product implementation teams through your domain expertise.
No salary provided
Posted April 03, 2015 at 05:42AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1Gmeqjn