EA to CEO
Sydney Area, Australia, AU - Executive Office
- EA to the CEO
- North Sydney
- Excellent Opportunity
EA to the CEO
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a switched on and articulate Senior EA to join a Market Leader in North Sydney. They are looking for someone experienced, dynamic and assertive to provide high level and confidential support to their to the CEO and assist in the coordination of this vibrant and forward thinking Consultancy
While the PA duties are pretty standard, the environment and culture is far from typical which makes this a truly unique role for someone truly outstanding.
- End to end, in depth and complete diary management,
- meeting coordination,
- Event management including arranging conference rooms, boardrooms and clubhouse bookings
- Full administrative support for CEO
- Preparation of documentation such as letters, agendas, minutes and general correspondence
- Accountable for mail merges, actioning of minutes and general adhoc duties
- Arranging quotations, repairs, building maintenance and compliance
- Processing invoice payments to contractors and reimbursements as required
- Preparation of financial budgets and reconciliation of expenses
- Ensuring electronic database is kept up to date, uploading and filing documents
- Tender / project management.
Experience in Engineering or Construction Consultancy would be a huge advantage
As an Executive stakeholder you will need to be confident to managing internal and external requests with the ability to re-prioritise and arrange diaries as needed.
Interviews to be held Monday 23rd March
if this sounds like you please call Fiona Townsend on 02 99575763 or click APPLY
Posted March 15, 2015 at 11:32PM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1GabJPY