Senior Account Executive
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Area, US - Information Technology and Services
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world's leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
This Senior Account Executive role is responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. This position is focused on a single strategic federal agency account and is responsible for driving new business within that account, carrying a sales quota aligned with the specific account.
This role is responsible for:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility aligned with specific accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
No salary provided
Posted January 28, 2015 at 04:05PM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1yx9DUs