Wednesday, April 22, 2015
ZS Associates posted a job you might be interested in
Senior Business Process Analyst (North America)
Greater New York City Area, US - Management Consulting
ZS Associates (http://ift.tt/17ibJwn) is a global leader in marketing and sales consulting, outsourcing, technology and software. Since 1983, ZS has helped companies get the most out of their marketing and sales organizations. From 21 offices around the world, ZS experts use analytics and deep expertise to help companies across a range of industries (primarily pharmaceuticals and biotech, high tech/telecommunication, financial services, medical products/services, transportation and consumer packaged goods and energy) make smart decisions quickly and cost effectively.
ZS Associates' Business Technology group focuses on strategizing, designing and building marketing and sales technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. The types of solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. We provide a complete spectrum of business technology solutions, from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytic, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
The Business Process Transformation group works with clients to design effective technology solutions that support & enhance critical business processes and manage the implementation of those solutions.
• Lead detailed technology discovery analysis and articulate technical design work directly to clients;
• Develop integrated project plan; facilitate cross-team communication and status reporting; report on project health and risk and issue mitigation;
• Drive requirements gathering process by meeting with project stakeholders to define business and functional requirements, prototypes, and training materials;
• Work with client teams to define business process models (e.g. current state vs. future state) and guide development of new / redesigned business processes;
• Guide and assist in developing documentation for applications, including report mock-ups, clickable demos, reference manuals, training materials, communication presentations, and support manuals;
• Adeptly and quickly get from fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes (via wireframes, visual mock-ups and clickable prototypes);
• Relay business requirements & work closely with development team to ensure accurate understanding and implementation;
• Coach and mentor colleagues, and conduct training programs to contribute to capability building and knowledge sharing (technologies, requirements gathering, business process modeling, etc.)
• Bachelor's/master's degree in Business Administration, Management, CS, MIS or related disciplines;
• 3-5 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on technology delivery engagements;
• Extensive experience with project management principals in the context of solving business problems;
• Experience with formal software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology;
• Experience with programing, database management, or ETL interfacing is preferred.
• Ability to understand & anticipate client business concerns to translate into technical inputs;
• Ability to lead requirements sessions with clients and project teams;
• Very strong relationship building and maintaining skills, particularly across functional areas;
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organization, analytic, planning and leadership skills;
• Proven ability for problem solving and trouble-shooting.
ZS is a global consulting firm; English fluency is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No salary provided
Posted March 27, 2015 at 07:08AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1zKjDfb