IT Project Manager - Banking
London, United Kingdom, GB - Information Technology and Services
- IT experience between 8+ years of which minimum 5 years of project management experience in the Banking / Finance (BFSI) domains
- Experienced in managing projects of value $3 M + across multiple geos
- Experience in managing IT Projects with strong exp. in IT Landscape (SDLC methodologies - Waterfall, RAD, Agile / SAFe, V-Model etc., ADM & AMS Environment)
- Experience in managing project risks, change, budget, scope, resources and project reporting
- Experience in managing project teams consisting of cross-functional roles.
- Experience in managing large projects over a complete life cycle in challenging environments
- Expertise in MS Project planning with critical path analysis, dependency mapping & resource (workload) balancing etc.
- Developing and managing a detailed project plan of program deliverables, dependencies and timelines
- Regularly communicating status, risks, dependencies, etc. of the strategic program Identifying opportunities and partnering with IT service owners to drive improvements in dependent services
- Ability to persuade a broader range of stakeholders, negotiate with vendors and align expectations within stakeholders.
- Preferred candidate would carry industry accreditations like PMP, Prince2
No salary provided
Posted April 21, 2015 at 10:53AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1DHp16J