Financial Analyst - Billing
Orlando, Florida Area, US - Accounting, Financial Services, Telecommunications
For problem-solvers and the analytically inclined: Help a world-leader in technology invest strategically, allocate wisely and drive shareholder value. Formulate groundbreaking processes, provide in-depth analysis and expertly manage Verizons assets.
At Verizon, we innovate constantly to help the biggest names in business do business – quicker and smarter. It takes vision. It takes focus. And we apply both every bit as much to the way we do business too. The brightest minds, the latest technologies and pioneering processes are combining to enhance this critical business function at our Center for Excellence. We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do. And you can be part of it.
- Manage Bulk Billing process; escalation point of contact for issues
- Handle provisioning of system access for the Revenue Assurance contractors
- Responsible for the Special Project Accounts billing process, ensuring that intercompany accounts are cared for each month
- Assist with single billing conversion testing and operational support as needed
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies for assigned functions
- Resolve problems, identify trends and determine any necessary system improvements
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the billing fallout and root-cause analysis to determine the necessary actions to correct and clear the out of sync conditions.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to ensure work is readily available and accessible for Center Staff
- 4-yr degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or Computer Science disciplines or equivalent work experience required
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Strong written, oral communication and organizational skills.
- 2+ years of related experience.
Our business is fuelled by our passion for delivering unprecedented results for customers in over 52 countries. Throughout the world, we’re helping to create a better future – transforming how doctors battle cancer, rescue workers save lives, and people, businesses and communities interact with one another. If you have the drive, talent, energy and commitment to join over 180,000 like-minded people who are unlocking this positive potential of technology, we’ll support you every step of the way. Whether that’s through competitive compensation, award-winning training, or benefits so comprehensive we call them Total Rewards.
Start creating powerful answers today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
No salary provided
Posted April 23, 2015 at 05:50AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1OIYXeq