Course Manager - Android (Egypt)
Egypt, EG - E-Learning
At Udacity, our mission is to empower our students through education to advance themselves personally and professionally, and help them land their dream job in the tech industry. We believe that education is no longer limited to four years or four walls, it’s a lifelong pursuit. Technology is advancing rapidly, and there is a growing skills gap between job-seekers and career opportunities that Udacity is dedicated to closing through education. To do this, we're rethinking how education is made and delivered to provide relevant, affordable and lifelong learning opportunities to students all over the world. Earlier this year, we teamed up with leading tech companies to develop a new kind of online curriculum and introduced our Nanodegree programs: industry credentials for today's jobs in technology. Come join our team, and help us build the university of the future!
- Ensure that your students receive the best possible learning experience by motivating and working with them, mentoring them as they develop their portfolio, reviewing course materials, and giving insightful feedback to the Course Development Team.
- Challenge advanced students and simplify material for those who are struggling. Generate different explanations and analogies.
- Guide students by asking questions and encouraging good debugging and reasoning practices.
- Give constructive feedback to make course materials engaging, educational, and exciting for students.
- Identify and diagnose student misconceptions.
- Be a strong advocate for Udacity students and the company vision.
- Join the weekly Udacity team meeting via teleconference and report out on local progress
- Hold online/offline office hours to support students throughout the program
No salary provided
Posted April 08, 2015 at 07:32AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1CTk3Dl