Summer 2015 Intern - Software Development
Greater Seattle Area, US - Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, Internet
This is your time to shine. Our software development interns are considered full time employees by their peers--in fact, you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of our Scrum teams for future releases. As the world leader in enterprise cloud computing, we release 3 new versions every year with close to 100 new features each release. You will write code that reaches millions of subscribers who use our applications everyday, work on our automated testing infrastructure, and craft the tools that provide real-time monitoring of our service. With such quick turnaround, we don’t want our interns to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the view-- we want you to change the way our customers connect their business to the world!
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
Internship Program Experience:
- Coding is great and all, but we don’t call this our #dreamjob for nothing. Expect to explore San Francisco, network with executives, participate in intern-only events and programs, and immerse yourself in the salesforce.com culture. To learn more, head on over to http://ift.tt/1kPVQXw
- We want to hire you full time after graduation! With one of the best conversion rates in the industry, we expect our interns to be the future of salesforce. This internship truly is the path to your #dreamjob!
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
Salesforce.com will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com. Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact email@example.com
No salary provided
Posted April 22, 2015 at 07:32AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1bhKwB8