Senior Sales Executive-Santiago, Chile
Chile, CL - Computer Networking, Computer Software, Information Technology and Services
Position: Senior Sales Executive Location: Santiago, Chile
Riverbed® is about changing the rules. Forget about how things work today – join us as we solve the problems of the future. Do you thrive on change? Do you like the constant challenge of the new? Do you value simplicity? Our intelligent insights and hard work makes things easy for our customers so we can enable them to serve their customers. Can you help us deliver technology without disruptions – technology that just works?
Riverbed Technology is the leader in Application Performance Infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for location-independent computing. Location-independent computing turns location and distance into a competitive advantage by giving IT the flexibility to host applications and data in the most optimal locations while ensuring applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues are detected and fixed before end users notice. Riverbed’s 24,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 95% of the Forbes Global 100.
About this Position:
- Must have an exceptional track record selling high-end software or hardware solutions, preferably in the data storage, networking, caching or systems software areas, to large, Fortune 500 type accounts.
- Deep understanding of the selling process direct and using VARS.
- Must have exceptional experience in building, developing and fostering a solid and extensive VAR network in each of the countries that are covered. This includes the necessary contacts and skills to recruit the VARs and motivate them to invest significant resources with Riverbed
- Must show significant experience in building a distribution network in each of the countries covered.
- Individual must possess superb communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
- Verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year.
- Exceptional sales presentation skills are mandatory.
- Resides in the targeted geography w/local relationships
- Experience using salesforce.com is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel extensively throughout the territory
- Must have marketing skills to run marketing campaigns and demand generation activities, including market segmentation by size, verticals, etc.
- The territory will include customers of every size including F100, F500 and G2000. The candidate MUST show a track record of selling to all these segments
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor Degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Proficiency in English is mandatory
- Bachelor degree
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you’re a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion-dollar-plus San Francisco-based company, then you should consider Riverbed. If you want to rapidly develop your career with a company that is also a great place to work, Riverbed should be at the top of your list. Riverbed recently won recognition from two of the most well reputed barometers of the work environment. We are the Glassdoor “Employees’ Choice” award winner as one of the top places to work, ranking #17 overall and #9 among technology companies. Additionally, we’ve been recognized with a Sloan award for work-life balance, which underscores our core values at Riverbed. If you can add to our collective talent and unique culture, then this job might be right for you!
Additional information about Riverbed (NASDAQ : RVBD ) is available at www.riverbed.com We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.
No salary provided
Posted March 27, 2015 at 09:44AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1xEl1V7