Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Qualcomm posted a job you might be interested in
Shanghai City, China, CN - Computer Software, Semiconductors, Wireless
1. Design and develop driver/HAL for wireless communication devices.
2. Develop drivers of new display modules on Qualcomm chipsets with good stability and quality.
3. Enable display functions on new Qualcomm chipsets in close coordination with various internal/international technology teams.
4. This is a very challenging position that requires the candidate to learn and internalize QCT software and operation concepts very quickly.
1. Bring up, debug and improve the performance of existing Display driver and framework/HAL software.
2. Analyze phone logs to identify problems and develop investigation strategies.
3. Co-work with panel/chip vendor for the panel/DSI related issues.
4. Follow established software processes and procedures, and contribute towards improving software quality.
5.Be familiar with Android display framework and Linux Kernel, experienced in resolving display related issues
6.Coordinate with internal/international technology teams about issue fixes and solutions
1. Strong C programming skills.
2. Experience with embedded systems including compiling, loading, executing and debugging firmware images.
3. Familiar with Display technology and frame buffer, overlay, framework, different display interfaces and technologies such as MIPI DSI, LVDS, HDMI, MHL, eDP.
4. Familiar with embedded operating system, and debugging skills. Android experience is a plus.
5. The experience of working on Qualcomm platforms is a plus.
6. The ability to learn quickly with high motivation.
7. Must have good communication skills and be a team player. Good written and verbal English is a plus.
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
No salary provided
Posted April 22, 2015 at 07:14AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1DLGpXS