Greater Los Angeles Area, US - Broadcast Media, Entertainment, Media Production
To provide comprehensive administrative support for the Senior Vice President of Animation Production and Vice President of Animation Production through day-to-day office duties as well as provide support for animated series television and film production.
- General office duties – phones (roll calls, manage incoming/outgoing calls); manage calendar (daily calendar and scheduling meetings); maintain email; and general correspondence.
- Liaison between Production Executive and directors, producers, agents/managers, Studio executives and film production personnel.
- Internet research – familiarity with industry resources (i.e.: IMDb, Baseline and directories).
- Production – Primary contact person for USHEFP throughout Production. Screen and process urgent requests throughout production on behalf of SVP Production. Handle production gifts; coordinate cast & crew and internal executive screenings.
- Process invoices for various vendors and ensures timely and accurate processing
- Prepare and process expense reports. Ensures the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest T&E / SAM electronic processes for payment to corporate credit card, P-Card and Courier card.
- Handle/schedule all travel and appointments.
- Monitor trade publications, entertainment/celebrity magazines and other entertainment outlets (internet, TV, movies) for relevant news/happenings on behalf of SVP Production.
- Process and store production files, scripts and office files with Universal Studios Central File system as well as DTV Film production elements (dailies, tape, DVD, CD, etc) with Universal Studios Film Vault.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Two years experience working for a creative executive or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills. Knowledge of Windows XP – Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe; Internet savvy
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Bachelor's degree is a plus; equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered
- Initiative-Demonstrate initiative by self-starting improvements to reports and processes
- Good working knowledge of the basics of filmmaking.
- Able to handle information with strict discretion and confidentiality
- Good working knowledge of general office equipment
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Flexible – able to work with a myriad of creative personalities
- Knowledge of industry resources, directories, major players/companies
- Knowledge of the animation business
- Team player
- Able to learn quickly and self-train
No salary provided
Posted March 27, 2015 at 08:58AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1CfXdWe