Senior Android Systems Engineer
San Francisco Bay Area, US - Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, Computer & Network Security
Customers use MobileIron as the technology foundation on their journey to become "Mobile First" organizations that embrace mobility as a primary computing platform. Mobile technology is driving a massive shift in the ability for IT to support the way people want to work. Mobile First organizations build superb mobile user experiences that are available anywhere users need them. They have to move fast and adopt new technologies rapidly.
Mobile First organizations give employees secure access to critical business applications and content on the devices employees want, with a native user experience they love. If you use mobile devices for work, there is a very good chance that you're doing so through our platform and services.
You will be instrumental in designing and developing ways to protect our platform and services and, as a result, our customer's systems and data, from today's most advanced security threats and exploits.
- Your work will span a variety of areas including cryptography, security and reverse engineering as well as systems, network and application level development (primarily using Java and c++).
- All of these areas intersect for the design, development and implementation of innovative new technologies for securing our customer's enterprise data.
- Other projects will involve extending our platforms and services in the areas of authentication, authorization, provisioning, and application management
Required skills, in order of importance:
- Java Language, Java Byte Code, and JVM Theory of Operation
- OS internals
- Linux Internals (system libraries, architecture)
- Self Modifying Code / Monkey Patching
No salary provided
Posted April 20, 2015 at 01:52PM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1bdhv9P