Intern: Automation Sales Engineering Specialist
San Francisco Bay Area, US - Computer Networking, Telecommunications, Computer & Network Security
The qualified candidate will join a team of highly specialized network automation consultants, supporting our internal and external customers’ network automation solutions. The chosen candidate will report to the Sr. Manager of the COE Consulting team and will focus on Juniper’s automation portfolio and related technologies. The consulting team provides technical knowledge and architectural support to identified opportunities, working directly with the Juniper field sales team that manages the opportunity.
- Understanding of and operational experience with TCPIP networking
- Experience with the automated deployment of network infrastructure - routers, switches, load balancers, SSL acceleration technology, etc.
- Enjoys learning about new technologies on the fly
- Scripting skills in one or more of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Perl, SLAX or equivalent language
- Good writing and documentation skills with publication references
- Currently working toward MS degree in engineering, computer science
- Juniper and other industry certifications are preferred
- Any experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer preferred
- Experience in the service provider industry and/or large enterprise networks preferred
- Network or System Virtualization certification is advantageous
* Summer intern from June - Aug 2015
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
No salary provided
Posted March 27, 2015 at 09:26AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1938K11