Senior Systems Engineer
France, FR - Computer Networking, Telecommunications, Computer & Network Security
Senior Systems Engineer - Telco, Cable and Cloud
Location: Paris, France
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, all of the Global Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
As a highly-experienced System Engineer, you will know that you are a crucial part of any technical sales deal. If you are looking for the next step on your career ladder, Juniper can offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills. Working as one of our Systems Engineers, your technical experience will support the assigned sales objectives, and you will serve as a fundamental technical resource for our regional sales effort. In return, we can offer a range of benefits and superb career progression.
What we are offering:
We strive to make life at Juniper a compelling and empowering experience that attracts people to do their best work. This strategy made Juniper one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies To Work For.
You will benefit from a continuous development of your skills. Our very own developed career program provides all information and support for the next step on your individual career path.
If you have:
- Experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer
- Knowledge of Juniper’s product line and technologies
- Possess broad overall industry experience and technical knowledge as well as subject -matter expertise
- Experience in the networking Industry and Bachelors Degree in Engineering, computer science, related field or equivalent
- Understanding of key differences between switching and routing technologies
- Expert level knowledge of common networking protocols and applications such as Switching, Data Centre, Security, Routing and MPLS.
- Ability to work with account managers and customers within the context of a competitive sales environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including ability to present in front of large audiences
- Ability to travel, including US and Europe.
We would like to learn more about you!
No salary provided
Posted April 23, 2015 at 06:45AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1OgbgE6