Major Account Manager- Tokyo
Within 23 wards, Tokyo, Japan, JP - Computer Networking, Computer Software, Computer & Network Security
This individual will focus on enterprise and alliance relationships to aggressively grow the Infoblox’s share of the customer’s IP technology and network business. This will require significant face time with customers, prospects and channel partners, and the ability to develop and execute a business plan. A strong technical background is required.
Major Account Manager, Enterprise Sales
Infoblox is the world leader in integrated DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management. Globally over 7000 large enterprises rely on Infoblox technology to serve core networking services. Infoblox is looking to expand its already impressive large enterprise and government customer base in Australia. This role includes owning and coordinating all aspects of the sales cycle, as well as maintaining and expanding the customer base within the assigned vertical market, Major Enterprise Accounts.
- Understand, develop and grow customer base in the specific vertical whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Develop sales plan to provide market overview and sales/marketing strategy for achieving sales target (Quota).
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new customers
o canvassing and cold calls o executive calls o line manager presentations o product demonstrations o discussion of papers and proposals o negotiation and close
- Develop and plan sales/marketing activities and campaigns within each vertical.
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target (Quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters.
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of solution based sales experience within a networking hardware and/or related high technology business environment.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large ticket solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple platforms in correlation with networking/security, competitors and market landscape is required.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
No salary provided
Posted April 22, 2015 at 05:34AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1IFzFMx