Regional Sales Manager - Hong Kong/Macau
Hong Kong, HK - Computer Networking, Computer Software, Computer & Network Security
Imperva ® (NYSE: IMPV), is a leading provider of cyber security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications. The company’s SecureSphere ™, Incapsula ™ and Skyfence ™ product lines enable organizations to discover assets and vulnerabilities, protect information wherever it lives – on-premises and in the cloud – and comply with regulations. The Imperva Application Defense Center , a research team comprised of some of the world’s leading experts in data and application security, continually enhance Imperva products with up-to-the minute threat intelligence, and publish reports that provide insight and guidance on the latest threats and how to mitigate them. Imperva is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. Learn more: www.imperva.com , our blog , on Twitter .
This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with other team members to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within the respective geography/territory.
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within assigned territory
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct selling
- Work in tandem with the Sales Development Organization and Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client decision makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements
- Direct customer service improvement activities
- Keep informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues
- Regularly brief Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
- Keep records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Display strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries without an SE when needed
- Accurately forecast all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 7-10 years successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products
- Prior experience as an SE a plus
- Self-Motivated and proven ability to drive success and close business in a demanding, yet high energy environment
- Past experience working with and leveraging various Channels and Partners – VARs, Distribution and Technology Partnerships
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets and selling into IT Operations, CISO, C-Level
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
Imperva is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Please Note: Principals only please. Imperva is not adding any new agencies at this time. Agency resumes are not accepted and will be considered unsolicited resumes that are not subject to placement fees.
No salary provided
Posted April 23, 2015 at 07:44AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1zOQBef