Sales Development Represantative
Israel, IL - Computer Networking, Computer Software, Computer & Network Security
Sales Development Representative - Tel Aviv, Israel
Imperva ® (NYSE: IMPV), is a leading provider of cyber security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications. The company’s SecureSphere ™, Incapsula ™ and Skyfence ™ product lines enable organizations to discover assets and vulnerabilities, protect information wherever it lives – on-premises and in the cloud – and comply with regulations. The Imperva Application Defense Center , a research team comprised of some of the world’s leading experts in data and application security, continually enhance Imperva products with up-to-the minute threat intelligence, and publish reports that provide insight and guidance on the latest threats and how to mitigate them. Imperva is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. Learn more: www.imperva.com , our blog , on Twitter .
- Develop new business opportunities in the designated territories, via outbound calling and leveraging various sales and lead generation tools.
- Engage prospects over the phone and email to qualify them for WebEx presentations. Add to pipeline and help in achieving revenue goals.
- Work closely with Imperva Sales teams and share the planned initiatives to grow own territory business through respective plans. Work to penetrate new accounts, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule WebEx presentations. Responsible for responding within 24 hours to any request or intelligence from the RSDs.
- Weekly review of leads developed, new leads added and any field sales intelligence; keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities.
- Work closely with channel partners and work as a team to get traction on partner customer lists with their respective inside and field sales teams, building rapport and trust, in order to develop more opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Support Channel, including communication, assisting with email blasts, regular calls to channels
- Call into install base to ensure everything is going well and prospect for up sell opportunities
- The ISR will be measured on predetermined goals and quotas including: Fixed Number of Leads per quarter quota and Fixed Number of QSLs (Qualified Sales Leads) per quarter quota. Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management.
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study.
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues.
- Fluency in English, Hebrew and Italian (business level verbal and written fluency) is required.
- 1+ year experience in telephone lead development preferred
- 1+ year experience in IT or security industry preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic personality, high integrity, professional demeanor, desire to work in a fast-paced security startup, strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel when needed to trade shows.
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 1-2 years successful experience in a sales or lead development role within an intense, fast paced, goal oriented environment---ideally in a Security, Enterprise Software or Networking product company.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
- Blend of strategic thinking and tactical implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team oriented environment.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
Please Note: Principals only please. Imperva is not adding any new agencies at this time. Agency resumes are not accepted and will be considered unsolicited resumes that are not subject to placement fees.
No salary provided
Posted April 22, 2015 at 07:52AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1G5leyr