Sr. Partner Marketing Manager
San Francisco Bay Area, US - Information Technology and Services, Internet, Computer & Network Security
Equinix, the leading global interconnection platform, is the world’s largest data center provider. We accelerate business performance by connecting companies to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. This is why more than 4,700 of the world’s leading companies trust us to provide a place where they can grow their businesses. Our dream is to interconnect the world to spark new opportunities that are only possible when companies come together.
Our customers move fast, and so do we. As a $2.1 billion company with over 3,700 employees operating in 32 markets on five continents, we are continuously expanding to meet the changing needs of the industry and our customers. In fact, in 2013, Forbes named Equinix as the #15 Fastest Growing Technology Company in America and Deloitte recently listed Equinix on its Technology Fast 500 for the fifth consecutive year.
With innovative solutions that are shaping the future of cloud and enterprise connectivity, and a leadership team and employees that are deeply dedicated to customers and each other, every day we make a difference. A career at Equinix means constant opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches and grow in new directions. If you would like to thrive in the center of where it’s all happening, Equinix is the place for you.
The Senior Partner Marketing Manager is part of an innovative worldwide team and the key marketing point of contact between the VP of Partner Marketing, the Business Development Team and the Global Marketing Organization. As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager you are responsible for designing and executing a successful partner marketing plan and budget for the assigned partner/s, in alignment with global market objectives, global company positioning, and vertical strategies.
Development of a global program to be localized by the regional marketing teams to deliver on global and regional sales objectives and drive the success of Equinix's cutting-edge global platform and region P&L. This role requires the ability to communicate effectively across varying organizational levels and teams, the ability to manage competing priorities, and exceptional project management skills.
- Develop and execute the partner marketing plan, managing the marketing mix and budget, including sales enablement programs, company brand awareness activities, channel promotions, events, marketing collateral, public relations, social media and web presence.
- Leverage the regional, global and vertical functional expertise, as well as global programs and content.
- Drive demand generation programs and develop additional lead nurturing activities to achieve lead goals with a balance of inbound and outbound marketing programs.
- Ensure region marketing needs are effectively communicated to the global marketing organization.
- Provide input to identifying in-region customer targets by vertical, drive sales plays, advise on how to customize/build playbooks and measure progress against targets
- Manage lead funnel by assessing lead quality through quantifiable program metrics/KPIs, engaging with sales team, guiding and accelerating lead movement thru the funnel, and drive sales SLA for leads and follow-up
- Contact acquisition & development strategy for local market: by vertical, job role, target account, suspect/prospect/customer.
- Key touch points: VP Partner Management & Sales team, programs managers, PR manager, web/digital marketing team, content managers, and marketing operations.
- Success Metrics: MRR & TCV Pipeline contribution from marketing-generated leads; MQLs generated for in-region customers; MQL-SQL-Closed Won conversion rate; program delivery KPIs, sales activities/participation in programs and utilization of tools.
- Possesses an expert understanding (5-8 years experience) in driving business and marketing through the sales channel to grow market share
- Excels at cross-group collaboration
- Strong project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- Demonstrated experience in working with partners, driving pipeline and revenue
- Proven success developing business, marketing planning/analysis, opportunity identification and optimizing Return on Investment
- Motivated self- starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Bachelors Degree Required
No salary provided
Posted March 27, 2015 at 07:04AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1CLFKBY