Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Content Division
Singapore, SG - Computer & Network Security, Computer Software
The EMC Enterprise Content Division (ECD) is looking for passionate, high integrity, software sales professionals who will identify, develop and bring to closure, enterprise software engagements to named accounts. Organizations today face unprecedented growth in data and variety of information, presenting a significant business problem, as enterprise data and content increasingly needs to be tracked, retained and managed for compliance with privacy regulations, e-discovery requirements and other information policies. EMC ECD provides software and services that solve complex information challenges, enabling organizations to make insightful decisions and intelligently transform information into business value. As a Named Accounts sales leader within our Southeast Asia team, you will be responsible for representing the ECD portfolio across a number of strategic accounts. This includes defining the overall ECD strategy, including leveraging current and new partners across the ECD ecosystem to drive innovation across your account base.
- Develop territory/account plans on focus accounts to achieve/exceed annual individual license revenue and professional services target
- Maximize EMC ECD Software opportunities whilst providing value-added solutions to the customer
- Build Customer Champions and develop relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners.
- Manage effective working relationships with Core team, Technical Sales Engineers, Consulting Professionals and Channel Managers.
- Consistently build and deliver on an accurate territory pipelines using EMC’s Sales Force Automation system
- Be disciplined in using the company’s sales methodology in pursuing key accounts
- Travel within your assigned territory is required
- A proven track record of significant over-quota achievement and demonstrated career stability in an enterprise software sales environment.
- Experience in closing seven-figure software deals
- Experience in managing sales within the vertical spaces together with requisite domain expertise is advantageous
- Minimum of 8 years related enterprise software selling experience (ex; Enterprise Content Management, Storage Management, ERP, CRM, Backup/Recovery, eBusiness and/or eCommerce applications)
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent people, written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the major commerce platforms for both the sell-side and buy-side domains
- Degree from a recognised university
No salary provided
Posted April 23, 2015 at 07:31AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1OggAHr