Senior Account Manager, Software Sales (ScaleIO)
Singapore, SG - Computer Software, Computer Hardware
EMC ScaleIO converged infrastructure, virtual SAN, and elastic block storage revolutionizes storage for scalability and high performance. Scale from a few servers to thousands of servers easily? Yes! Expand or shrink capacity and performance simply and non-disruptively? Absolutely. Increased capacity and processing power linearity. Definitely. We have a world class product that is agile, scalable and 100% software based to allow our customers ease of use and a foothold into the future of data storage. Sound interesting? Note – This can all be achieved for a lower price point than the industry’s current Tier 2 solutions. The TCO is phenomenal.
If you thrive in results-oriented environments and have high expectations for yourself and for others, take a closer look at EMC ScaleIO.
We are seeking a senior level over-achiever to lead country coverage and responsibilities in order to help EMC enter into the Next Era in Storage. All applicants must have excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota in a fast-paced sales environment. Successful applicants possess knowledge in the areas of: storage sales (software based storage – is a big plus), professionalism, integrity, strong presentation and collaboration skills, and a passion for winning.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience selling storage technology, software experience preferred
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer relationships. Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed environment, fostering communication within specialized and core sales teams, while promoting independent activities and parallel efforts
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins.
- Excellent communication, team work, presentation, problem solving and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the computer industry
- Willingness and ability to travel (to cover the demands of a country wide position)
- Competitive, refuse to lose attitude, strong work ethic and excellent team building and listening skills
- BA/BS in Business Management, Computer Science or Engineering Fields
- Ability to manage channel partners as needed
- Experience with high performance-computing and/or environments with large data requirements a significant plus
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with named or large key accounts to provide product software information, software-based storage solutions and to identify key market opportunities.
- Develop and execute a geo-specific go-to-market plan to exceed revenue and growth objectives.
- Lead/coordinate ELA/VSLA efforts for ScaleIO software including owning relationship with bid desk & finance.
- Educate EMC sales team on ScaleIO sales plays, and ensure plays are being leveraged to maximize our probability of winning.
- Generate and develop new ScaleIO software strategies and programs.
- Be the go-to resource for ScaleIO competitive knowledge within your territory.
- Foster integration with EMC’s account teams to drive software defined storage revenue.
- Establish clearly defined metrics and growth targets accountability and drive these through the business.
- Coordinate the efforts and resources across marketing, sales, services and channel management functions to maximize business results.
- Be a change agent within the organization.
No salary provided
Posted April 22, 2015 at 07:54AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1DLOz2q