e-Discovery Project Coordinator
Greater Nashville Area, US - Accounting, Information Technology and Services, Management Consulting
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit , tax , consulting , and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit http://ift.tt/18BIYMg to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP advises clients on managing business controversy and conflict, executing deals, and maintaining regulatory compliance. We provide services to companies throughout their lifecycle from purchasing a company to investigating potential fraud.
In 2008, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP (DTBA) opened a new facility in Nashville, TN for e-discovery and computer forensics work. DTBA's E-Discovery Solutions Center ("EDSC") continues to increase the capacity, quality, and efficiency of DTBA' s e-file processing by utilizing state-of-the-art technology in a dedicated environment. We are looking for dedicated individuals to join DTBA's Analytic & Forensic Technology practice and help drive the success of the EDSC.
The EDSC is a 24x7, 365 days a year operation. The position is located in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Project Management Coordinator (“PMC”) supports the Project Management team by developing & executing quick and innovative solutions to address client needs and issues. PMCs are assigned a number of projects and are responsible for assisting the Project Management team with the overall management of projects. This includes tasks such as:
- Investigating issues
- Verifying deliverables and productions
- Executing searches
- Developing reports
- Configuring review databases
- Creating project documentation
- Managing review assignments
- Developing instructions and communicating them to operational teams
- Performing training
- Managing ad hoc / general tasks
PMCs are required to assess the steps required to complete a given task and determine the most effective way to complete a task with the available resources. They will assist the Project Managers in assigning resources and coordinating the efforts of the various functional teams at the EDSC. PMCs are also expected to assist the project management team in complex tasks that require significant background knowledge of a project that might not be found in other functional teams.
- Ensure project-related activities are progressing as scheduled
- Support Project Managers (“PMs”) by providing project status and issue reporting as required
- Track and record project workflow and milestones as required
- Maintain ESI discovery review hosted databases
- Support PMs by assisting with document searching and tagging in hosted databases
- Prepare client data deliverables
- Determine the most effective and efficient way to complete tasks and meet client expectations with available resources
- Trouble-shoot and resolve issues with other EDSC management staff
- Perform quality control of work product
- Assist in review management
- Create review layouts and database fields
- Document and execute search requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Train other team members on ESI discovery applications and concepts
- Contribute to regular policy and procedure review meetings with other team members
- Assist project management liaisons with various administrative tasks (e.g. scheduling)
- Coordinate with other EDSC teams (Operations, Evidence, Computer Forensics, Client Support, Quality Control, and Engineering) to appropriately plan engagements to meet client deliverables/timelines, resolve specific issues, and improve overall quality and efficiency
- Assist Operations management with planning and documentation of Operations policy and processes
- Comply with Operations policies and procedures
- 4-year college degree preferred, preferably in a technical discipline or JD
- 1 -2 years of related E- Discovery or strong database/scripting experience
- Flexible work schedule to respond to client requests during non-standard business hours
- Experience working under tight deadlines in fast-paced data production environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of basic PC functions and Windows environment (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of general database, networking, and systems concepts
- Experience with several of the following preferred: SQL, Visual Basic/VBSCRIPT, Windows, UNIX, and Linux
- Ability to perform troubleshooting and learn customized proprietary software
- General knowledge of several ESI data processing platforms (e.g. NUIX, LAW, Venio, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of several ESI data hosting platforms (e.g. Concordance, Relativity, Introspect, and Ringtail, etc.)
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see http://ift.tt/RI86rD for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Reference Code: E15NATFSP3BW004-DF
No salary provided
Posted April 23, 2015 at 07:41AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1HXIpzk