San Francisco Bay Area, US - Consumer Electronics
Apple is looking for a legal specialist to assist in managing third party disputes related to the App Store.
- 1-2 years experience working in a support role (e.g., at a law firm or in-house legal department) focused on intellectual property, especially trademark and copyright, preferred but not required.
- Fluency in Chinese preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years experience working in a hi-tech industry preferred but not required.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure in a fast moving environment.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge and experience with Mac OS X and data management software, such as Filemaker.
- Able to manage time effectively and manage substantial workload efficiently.
- Strong team player with ability to work closely with others.
- Ability to exercise sound and independent judgment.
- Experience with Apple products, especially iOS, iTunes and App Store, preferred.
An exciting opportunity for a legal specialist to work at the cutting edge of new media, technology, and e-commerce. This position will be focused on managing disputes and improving scalable processes for third party dispute matters. Responsibilities include:
• Reviewing and processing nuanced legal claims, including trademark and copyright infringement claims, working closely with and making recommendations to attorneys.
• Communicate and collaborate directly with internal and external parties regarding Apple’s dispute process, providing guidance, instruction, and/or customer service where needed.
• Develop improvements to internal tools and policies to streamline and maximize efficiency, as well as support growth and effectively coordinate with team and database developers to implement.
Bachelors from accredited institution.
No salary provided
Posted March 26, 2015 at 07:50AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1DHw5jH