Software QA Manager
San Francisco Bay Area, US - Consumer Electronics
Apple is looking for a senior manager to drive the quality and compatibility of some of Mac OS X key applications: Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Finder and Spotlight. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality and performance of this application.
Responsibilities include leading a team of software QA and test development engineers, partnering with the engineering teams responsible for these applications, creating innovative ways to automate and expand our software testing, compiling and presenting test results—ultimately driving and constantly improving product quality.
- 5 years experience as a lead engineer, engineering manager or software quality manager
- Demonstrated history of a passion for quality
- Experience in managing software/application testing, such as professional applications, consumer and media apps
- Excellent communication and influence skills
- Proven track record in leading development of automation tools
- Comfortable with fast-paced, schedule driven development
- In-depth software engineering and development lifecycle knowledge
- Experience managing consumer hardware/software products
- Strong management and leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience)
This is your chance to join a team that has proven itself by delivering high-quality products in a timely manner. The successful candidate will have deep technical knowledge of software development and testing. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment developing and fostering partnerships with cross-functional teams. The person filling this position should be a hands-on engineering or Software QA manager with proven leadership, management, and team building skills.
BS CS/CE/EE (MS preferred), or equivalent experienc
No salary provided
Posted April 23, 2015 at 08:47AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1HXUJzI