Regional Sales Trainer - Rhone-Alpes (Based Lyon)
Paris Area, France, FR - Consumer Electronics
JOB PURPOSE & ROLE :
At Apple we are committed to delivering a best in class experience in all aspects of our business, and delivery of sales training is no exception. The training delivered to our sales people and channel partners is evolving into a fully blended approach. The regional sales training team focuses on creating and delivering training resources to enable the best customer experience, wherever it happens.
This role, based in one of the 6 sales regions in France, is all about enabling sales people to deliver an excellent Apple Customer Experience. The role is to develop the competencies that enable the correct skills, knowledge and behaviors needed to drive Apple sales training programs relevant to the store and its staff. It is focused on the development of learners across different sales routes to market.
The right candidate will not only deliver training and carry out needs analysis but influence what training material is developed. The Trainer will need an in depth knowledge of all Apple hardware, software, services & solutions. This role requires a close working relationship with sales teams at a regional and national level as well as with the rest of the training team, to ensure content fits the needs of the learners. The candidate will have to provide the local SP&O team with regular updates and program reports.
- see below
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES :
• Deliver face to face training primarily at point of sale (POS) and possibly at Apple training locations using pre-defined content for a given geographical area.
• Deliver on the floor, training topics such as:
- Product training (example: iCloud Overview Workshop)
- Sales skills (example: Closing the Sales Conversation Workshop)
- Soft skills (example: Facilitation Skills Workshop)
• Use Apple systems to track and record all activities for reporting and logistics
• Deliver in the moment training (coaching) and provide feedback to enhance learner’s skills
• Identify learning opportunities/resources for different development existing needs
• Provide feedback on effectiveness of content and learning paths
• Become recognized by store management & staff as the reference on how to sell Apple products & services.
• Attend team meetings, briefings and Train-the-Trainer events as determined by SP&O management
• Maintain the adequate skill set according to defined Apple sales training guidelines.
• As per all other SP&O functions, in addition to the above core business priorities this position may require support to other team members on other tasks.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :
• Passionate about the brand, its products and solutions, desire to convey this passion to others.
• 2 years experience in training sales people using adult learning principles
• Can demonstrate skills related to the key training competency areas:
• Communicate clearly – uses inquiry and advocacy techniques
• Build rapport/relationships with those being trained
• Use personal anecdote, analogy, metaphor and story techniques
• Question and listen – explores by asking effective questions and actively listening
• Observe and analyze – uses observation to establish the ability of learners to apply new knowledge and skill techniques
• Ability to coach on the shop floor and provide feedback to enhance learner’s skills
• Possess practical experience in using coaching feedback models
• 5 years experience in consumer and/or business sales
• Experience in working collaboratively with peers on multi-faceted projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English
• Solid quantitative analysis skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES :
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Ability to adapt to change
• Multi-tasking and ability to work under tight time constraints
• Fostering and encouraging innovation
• Organizational skills
• Be resourceful with an ability to learn, recall and articulate information very quickly
• Attention to quality and details
• Organized and reliable
• Self starter and proven ability to work independently
• Full valid driving license
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
These will be defined as the field training team gets implemented but typically will include:
- Measuring work done: number of visits, staff trained, levels reached etc.
- Measuring impact of training: mystery shopping results, impact on sales.
No salary provided
Posted March 27, 2015 at 08:27AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1H3BgL4