Telco Regional Account Manager - West
Zürich Area, Switzerland, CH - Consumer Electronics
The T-RAM’s key purpose is to maximise the iPhone and iPad business across relevant telecom channels (Telecom POS and Telesales Call Centres) and retail channels (mobility fixtures with Apple Shop 2.0 and Apple Premium Resellers) by working with and influencing the key decision makers in each channel. S/he will also plan and execute activities related to Demand Generation, Advocacy and possibly Merchandising for each specific channel.
- Key Competencies
- Ability to influence
- Ability to network and influence with teams across multiple locations, layers and channels, including POS staff, Regional Managers and Telesales Sales Directors. This will be determined by the channel landscape of the territory assigned.
- Ability to define and communicate the Apple proposition across multiple environments.
- Strong communication skills
- Persuasive, charismatic, engaging and confident communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and present to Apple management
- Ability to work autonomously and drive results independently with integrity
- Adaptive and solutions based approach.
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated and career driven.
- Ability to prioritise and drive what matters
- Focus on customer experience and a drive for excellence
- Ideal Profile
- A strong background of telecom experience preferable
- Diverse channel sales experience (Retail and Telesales, ideally with working knowledge of at least 1 of the 2 channels mentioned)
- Multi-site management experience
- Prepared to travel 4-5 days per week
- Professional working knowledge of English preferable as well as fluency in local language (ideally French/German bilingual but must have French) depending on the territory assigned
- Should live within reasonable proximity of the designated territory
Driving Business across all relevant channels
Responsible for achieving agreed business objectives for the area
Responsible for driving consumer and business in retail business/channel development in designated territory across the consumer points of sale.
Developing a roadmap in defined partner Telesales Call Centres to drive Apple business objectives.
Planning and executing demand generation and training activities.
Plan, build and execute a roadmap of Demand Generation/Training activities for Telecom Retail POS, Telecom branded programs in Retail and Apple Premium Resellers with the partner Regional and POS managers.
Plan, build and execute a roadmap of Demand Generation/Training activities for the Telesales business to drive Apple’s share of business through these channels.
Build strong relationships with the key influencers in each channel to ensure:
Business management is achieved
Appropriate time is scheduled to building Apple knowledge and skills.
Competitive updates, channel performance and business challenges
To monitor and update on the channel performance, potential business challenges, competitive landscape and merchandising issues of Telecom Retail POS, Telecom branded programs in Retail and Apple Premium Resellers
To monitor and update on In-house share, competitive landscape and other business challenges in the Carrier Telesales channel.
Use relevant tools and processes prescribed by Apple
Driving Advocacy across all relevant channels
Building virtual teams
Monitor and check the animation, the merchandising and the maintenance of the in- store iPhone/iPad display fixtures meet or exceed Apple’s brand and channel marcom standards.
Flag merchandising issues to relevant contact points
iPhone/iPad weekly business performance, Inventory and in-house share against expectations
iPad and Accessory attach rate
AppleCare and other services attach rate
iPhone & iPad to Mac ratio in Telecom branded programs in Retail and Apple Premium Resellers
Performance against channel specific deals and offers
Performance of Channel level DG activities (Uplift, attach rates etc).
Nr of Leads and conversions generated by DG activities for Telesales channel
Attach rate of Carrier & iOS related service offerings
Training and advocacy KPIs
Training compliance (ASTO & ASTA) across relevant channels
Mystery shopping scores
Merchandising and Fixtures
Hygiene, State of the fixture against Apple standards
Consumer Retail Regional Manager and POS Manager
Call Centre Sales Leads, Telesales Directors, and Team Leads
No salary provided
Posted March 26, 2015 at 07:52AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1IAXDs3