Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Accenture Australia posted a job you might be interested in
Talent Sourcing Analyst- 6 Month Contract
Sydney Area, Australia, AU - Management Consulting
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Our Enterprise workforce provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture's business functions and support client teams. They work in a wide range of functional areas including human resources, marketing and communications, finance, quality control, legal, IT, facilities and services.
Human Resources is responsible for ensuring that our organisation has the people it needs to fulfill our business strategy and deliver a high performance business agenda for our clients. To do this, Human Resources focuses on activities ranging from safekeeping our culture and values to development of individual people. Human Resources ultimately have responsibility for our greatest asset, our people.
Talent Sourcing Specialist
The Talent Sourcing Specialist will bring our Internal Sourcing function to the next level, as an expert in identifying and sourcing candidates for Accenture.
The Talent Sourcing Specialist reports to the ANZ Talent Acquisition and Sourcing Lead, and utilises their sourcing skills to work in close partnership with our Recruitment Specialists and the Offshore Sourcing Team to scout, source and screen suitable candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on a Recruiting Plan.
• Work with ANZ Talent Acquisition and Sourcing Lead to deliver to our country sourcing strategy
• Partner with our Recruitment Specialists to understand role requirements and skill profiles
• Source candidates through various direct methods, especially use of Social Media channels and internal databases
• Provide external marketplace intelligence to recruiters and stakeholders
• Phone screen and qualify suitable candidates
• Work closely with our Offshore Sourcing Team to proactively develop candidate pipelines in anticipation for business need
• Act as key point of contact for Recruitment team on new sourcing practices. Lead team education on sourcing best practice
• Seeks to develop cost effective and unique ways to find target candidates. Identifies and analyses the potential of new sourcing opportunities and emerging channels
• Talent Mapping of needed skills in Australia and New Zealand
• Reporting & Metrics: effectively analyse and present data from our recruiting tool to drive Sourcing activity
• 5 years experience working either as an Internal recruiter or for a staffing/recruitment agency
• A solid online network, and ability to build strong relationships with candidates
• Creative, digital and interactive search knowledge essential (familiar with LinkedIn recruiter, google, yahoo, indeed, SEEK, Career One, boolean searches)Recruiting experience for Digital, Strategy or Technology profiles is beneficial
• Sales and Selling experience
• Professional experience working as part of a team, interacting directly with internal or external clients (account management experience)
• Very good understanding of recruiting/sourcing processes and organization, systems and tools
• Very good understanding of requested Recruiting profiles
• Strong data analysis experience & attention to detail
• Strong work organization and administration skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Very good knowledge of relevant computer systems
This role is ideal for an Internal Recruiter wishing to consolidate their skills and specialise in the Sourcing Function, or an experienced Agency Recruiter, wishing to move into an Internal team. We are looking for a specialist who is able to work in niche skills areas and in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
If you are ready for your next challenge in a professional services environment please apply now!
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
No salary provided
Posted April 22, 2015 at 07:38AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1DgcB3k