Mgr. Global Corp. Development
San Francisco Bay Area, US - Internet
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, via a mobile device and in store. The service gives people simpler ways to send money without sharing financial information, and with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 137 million active accounts in 193 markets and 26 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global commerce, processing almost 8 million payments every day. Because PayPal helps people transact anytime, anywhere and in any way, the company is a driving force behind the growth of mobile commerce and expects to process $20 billion in mobile payments in 2013.
We are seeking a Corporate Development Manager to join our team. This person will:
- Support a Director/Deal lead on all aspects of developing ideas into business cases and driving initiatives through deal execution and integration activities. Key activities include initial research, landscaping, rationale, modeling, operational planning, deal execution and integration activities.
- Conduct a variety of financial models, including market sizing, ROI, and target company P&L and synergies, including detailed target business/Company and PayPal assumptions
- Be a cross-functional liaison - collaborate and work with various functional groups at PayPal to investigate and qualify growth opportunities, leading to build/buy/partner decisions.
- Ambitiously identify and surface new ideas from industry journals, conferences, VCs, business units and personal contacts
- Strong general analytical skills, fluent in performing rigorous financial, valuation and general quantitative analyses
- Experience doing industry research, competitive landscaping/comparisons, value chain analyses
- Knowledge of ecommerce & web-based businesses; mobile applications, social networking, digital goods strongly desired; payments a plus.
- Excellent judgment, mature personality, experience working with executives, sophisticated and well-connected.
- Experience working in a global business.
- Team player, pro-active and action oriented, assertive, highly accountable, ability to manage cross-functional or virtual working teams
- 4+ years in a combination of Corporate Development and Private Equity/Venture Capital/Investment Banking at a notable company or firm.
- Engineering, Product Marketing, or Product management/development is a strong plus.
- MBA from top institution preferred.
No salary provided
Posted March 03, 2015 at 08:15PM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1GF37Dk