RSA SecurID Product Engineer
Phoenix, Arizona Area, US - Internet
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, Delivery, and Access, and working under the oversight of the Security Products Sr. Manager, the Information Security RSA SecurID Product Engineer will have technical responsibility for implementation and maintenance of the RSA SecurID 8.1 platform and infrastructure. The primary objective of this position is to provide the technical skills required to implement, maintain, and upgrade this and other related product for use by the business.
- To be clear this is not an administration or customer support position those area are the business functions that this engineer will support by being the platform expert and implementer for RSA SecurID
- This product engineer (we call product owner at PayPal) will bring a deep technical and capabilities knowledge to support our Security Architect, IAM program, and the Product Manager.
- Ability to rack, stack, and configure RSA SecurID appliances
- Tier 3 trouble shooting and analysis
- RSA SecurID database configuration and management
- RSA Authentication Manager Operations (time sync authentication, ODA authentication, Ne PIN, Next tokencode, & disable authenticator state
- Big Picture Engineering support of users, groups, security domains, identity source, and realm structures
- Agent to Server Communication services and port, ability to specify or open communication through bastions, firewalls and troubleshoot
- Master of RSA Sever Availability and Replication
- Master of Authentication Agent Configuration
- Knowledgeable for maximum flexibility of implementation of all authenticators in the RSA SecurID product family including the operation of each
- Must have 5+ years technical experience in IT security access and authorization.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in the following technical areas:
- Internet and networking technologies - DNS and TCP/IP in a primarily Linux Redhat & Ubuntu environment
- Operating systems and user administration - Unix, Linux, and Windows
- Web server and browser admin and configuration
- LDAP and Active Directory
- Must have 3+ year experience in development life cycle. Multiple roles preferred.
- SANS Security and CISSP certification preferred.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Act with principle - perform duties with integrity and ethically
- Keep our customers first. Be a team player.
- Perform duties with quality and demonstrate craftsmanship always.
- Ability to think independently and analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex business and technical problems related to all aspects of information risk.
- Ability to create accurate and technically relevant reports.
At PayPal, we put people at the center of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we continue to be at the forefront of the digital payments revolution, processing almost 10 million payments for our customers per day. PayPal gives people better ways to connect to their money and to each other, helping them send money without sharing financial information and with the flexibility to pay using their PayPal account balances, bank accounts, PayPal Credit and credit cards. With our 157 million active digital wallets, we have created an open and secure payments ecosystem people and businesses choose to securely transact with each other online, in stores and on mobile devices. PayPal is a truly global payments platform that is available to people in 203 markets, allowing customers to get paid in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds to their bank accounts in 57 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 26 currencies.
What we do at PayPal has never been done before and it has a tremendous impact! We build BIG and NEW products to drive worldwide commerce. Be it the next mobile payments solution, or a high availability money movement platform, we solve problems on a scale you just can't find elsewhere. PayPal continues to push the boundaries of technology by investing in individuals who passionately believe in the potential of innovative technologies that make up a global market place.
At PayPal/eBay, no matter which of our offices, brands, or locations you call home, you'll discover consistent benefits that are intended to support you-in your work, your life, your passions, and your future. This is where innovation meets reality! Are you an individual who is ready to grow and join our global community? Would you just like to know more about our latest and greatest projects? We would love to talk to you about it! More information about this and other exciting positions can be found at http://ift.tt/19k1ZXA
No salary provided
Posted March 27, 2015 at 12:55AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1NfajrK