Quality and Process Coordinator
Wroclaw, Lower Silesian District, Poland, PL - Information Technology and Services, Telecommunications
Monitors and takes action for the quality control of a specific quality area (e.g. in some part of the product creation or delivery process).
Main Responsibility Area
Solves problems innovatively and actively. Assures compliance to in-house andor external specifications and standards e.g. ISO regulations. Contributes to planning and deployment of agreed quality projects within own expertise area.
- good organization skills
- basic knowledge concerning the project scheduling and execution
- basic understanding of a quality measures
- good communication skills
- fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent education
Following skills would be a clear advantage:
- theoretical or practical background in the document quality assessment
- theoretical or practical background in the requirement management
No salary provided
Posted March 27, 2015 at 01:38AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/19WaZUV