Senior Brand Manager
Greater Los Angeles Area, US - Entertainment
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
The Senior Brand Manager is responsible for taking a proactive lead in the strategic development and management of all Brand Marketing efforts to meet product and Brand objectives. They are the experts in the home entertainment category and the champions of their brands, titles, and promotions. The Senior Brand Manager oversees the P & L and all planning and execution of the marketing plans. In this process, the Senior Brand Manager collaborates with cross-functional partners such as Marketing Services, Sales, Creative, Finance, Legal, and Operations; synergy partners such as the divisions within NBC Universal and external promotional partners in order to maximize the sales potential of each release. Job Duties
- Responsible for developing marketing strategies and plans to meet Universal's financial and business objectives for the home entertainment category
- Monitors activities of competitors and industry trends on an ongoing basis. Utilize consumer insights to recommend and initiate strategy to maximize market opportunities.
- Oversees ABM(s) who develop and implement title-specific marketing plans including: target market, street date, communication strategy, pricing, volume, research, promotions and trade marketing plan
- Collaborates with all internal and external partners to maximize all marketing opportunities and ensure successful execution
- BA/BS required
- Minimum 4 years of consumer marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to proactively lead initiatives and drive results to make a positive difference at a consumer-centric organization.
- Exceptional communicator and presenter with the ability to build relationships and influence teams
- Strategic thinking and analytical abilities
- Strong project planning and organizational skills
- Comprehensive problem-solving abilities
- Creative thinking and ability to collaborate in a creative environment Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- MBA preferred but not required
- Prior entertainment and/or brand marketing experience is preferred
No salary provided
Posted March 28, 2015 at 02:38AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1G0TGO1