Sr. Linux Systems Administrator
Birmingham, Alabama Area, US - Computer Software
CallidusCloud is looking for a Software Implementation Consultant to join our growing team!
Sr. Linux Systems Administrator helps develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations. Responsible for installing new software releases, system upgrades, installing patches, and resolving server issues. Troubleshoots network performance issues and maintains a disaster recovery plan to include routine backup and recovery. Engineers solutions, researches, and plans for adoption of new technologies to provide a competitive advantage to the company. Helps establish practices, procedures, and concepts related to Information Technology as it relates to the organization.
Responsibilities of the Linux Systems Administrator:
• Monitors and manages enterprise operations IT and related systems
• Performs break/fix operations on system components, and ITIL change management
• Supports software developers by managing both development and production server environments
• Plans and executes system deployments and upgrades
• Develop, implement, manage, and maintain security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple Linux platforms
• Develop scripts and automation to improve operations productivity
• Proactive monitoring of system health
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• On-call as needed
No salary provided
Posted March 28, 2015 at 02:06AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1OGiVJv