Oracle - Primavera Consultant
Brisbane Area, Australia, AU - Management Consulting
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Support implementation teams in developing Primavera Unifier solutions
• Assist in formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized gaps
• Develop and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures
• Supervising application design and architecture components
• Supervising process and functional design activities
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
• Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities
• Driving test planning and execution
Job Requirement :
• May be required to travel
• 4 years’ experience within the PPM (Project & Portfolio Management) industry, as well as major trends in PPM-Enterprise integration
• 4 years’ experience with Oracle-Primavera solution portfolio
• A minimum of one client implementation with Primavera Unifier Software
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience with business process design, key configuration workshops, GAP identification, RICEW identification, Functional Design, Test Planning and Test Execution.
• Knowledge of Oracle R12 VCP applications including Demantra (demand management, sales & operations planning, and trade promotions management solutions), ASCP-Advance Supply Chain Planning, IO-Inventory Optimization, GOP-Global Order Processing, CP-Collaborative Planning, CBO-Constraint Based Optimization, RP-Rapid Planning, APCC-Advance Planning Command Center, SPP-Service Parts Planning, DRP-Distribution Requirement Planning.
• Knowledge of other Oracle R12 EBS Supply Chain modules including Manufacturing/Procurement/Order Management will be an added advantage
Professional Skill Requirements
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
• Consulting background with recent client facing experience
• Recent experience with Capital Project, Services Delivery or IT Project Portfolio Management
• Experience with integrating Oracle Primavera Unifier with other applications (SAP, EBS, PeopleSoft, etc)
• Has strong presentation and collaborative skills
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
No salary provided
Posted December 22, 2014 at 10:02AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/1AOBpPm