VOC Office Agent
Canada, CA - Consumer Electronics
DISCOVERY STARTS HERE
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Bilingual VOC Office Agent
Contract - 6 months with Benefits
Ensure resolution for every escalated call to avoid further escalation to senior management.
Resolve escalated customer issues effectively through thorough investigation and sound decisions resulting in customer satisfaction while adhering to company guidelines and vision.
- Investigate circumstances resulting from customer complaints and recommend actions for improvement going forward.
- Communicate complaints and resolutions to Call Centre and Service Department Management.
- Liaison for direction for Call Centre Agents when resolving difficult issues arising from customer calls.
- Inform the relevant Service Manager on complaints from customers resulting from service received from the ASC’s.
- Provide exceptional customer satisfaction to every consumer on every call taken.
- Support the French ASC’s
- Handle the Fax server and online customer requests (Approximately 150 request per day)
- Train the new hires
- Answers customer calls on the queue when necessary
- Respond to BBB, Consumer Protection claims
- Respond to all Legal claims up to and including liaising with counsel and submitting documents for contesting a claim
- Evaluate and measure all inbound outbound activity online relating to VOC
- Respond to all PL claim’s within 1 hour and ASC Early Warning System management
- Diploma or Degree from an accredited College or University
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point & Word as well as basic computing skills (i.e. typing)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous tasks and programs in a changing corporate environment
- Have an positive customer service attitude
- Fluently bilingual (French/English) both verbal and written
- A minimum of 2 years related experience working in a Call Center environment
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in customer service/ service escalations is preferred
- Previous experience in supporting a tangible electronics product is an asset
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No salary provided
Posted December 19, 2014 at 09:12AM from LinkedIn http://ift.tt/13k1YRz